• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RIP hoax Morgan Freeman is alive and well!

30 posts in this topic

Thank goodness he's still alive.

When I first saw the ''unchanged'' title of this thread I actually blurted out ''OHGODNOTHIMTOO!!!!''

I know.He is so good no matter the role.After MC Duncan it would be a tuff week.

AMEN! I coldn't stomach the loss of two incredible actors in the same week. :cry:

It looks to be a hoax and glad it is... Whoever is doing this stupid hoax thing on his death should just stop.. Not cool at all! (tsk)

Sorry dude.The facebook page got me.I would never knowingly spread that garbage.

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the actual first person who started the hoax... Btw a light bulb just hit me. About 2-3 weeks ago while listening to the radio, the DJ was saying how some stupid journalist or what have you wrote about the passing of Michael Clark Duncan, but instead of attaching Mr. Duncan's picture, he/she placed a picture of Morgan Freeman by mistake I guess. Not sure if that's how the rumor started...