• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's cleaning out the man cave: OA, slabs, and raws!

127 posts in this topic

And just as a heads up for everyone, I will be leaving to go to the Bahamas on Friday evening (Sept 21), so any items paid by Thursday morning will go out before I leave. I will be continuing this sales thread, though, when I get back on Sept 30th. If anyone wants keep a hold stack while I'm gone and continue with their purchases when I get back, that's cool by me (and will actually decrease my stress before I go on vacation lol ).

The latest I will be listing new items this week will be tomorrow, but as I said, this sales thread will continue when I return. (thumbs u

Marvels Project blank

NM at least; It's got the usual ink breakage vertically along the spine that is common with these, and there's a faint line across the front that looks like either a printer roller mark or possibly some ink transfer from another copy sitting on top of it during shipping. Otherwise, a tip-top copy.

$10 SOLD

763013c9.jpg

Marvels Project blank

NM at least; It's got the usual ink breakage vertically along the spine that is common with these, and there's a faint line across the front that looks like either a printer roller mark or possibly some ink transfer from another copy sitting on top of it during shipping. Otherwise, a tip-top copy.

$10

763013c9.jpg

:takeit:

Everyone should have current invoices and everyone who's already paid will get their tracking numbers once I've gotten their packages in the mail (some will be dropped off today, some tomorrow). And as I said previously, I'll be continuing this thread when I get back from my vacation and there's no problem holding stacks for people.