• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's cleaning out the man cave: OA, slabs, and raws!

127 posts in this topic

164d399b.jpg

Time to clean out the man cave to make more room for me battle axes! I'll have all sorts of things for sale, but this morning, I'll be starting with the OA.

(Also, please excuse the varying quality of pics in this thread, as some are scans, some taken with a camera, and some with my iPhone. If a pic is not clear enough or large enough enough, don't hesitate to PM me for better/larger pic.)

You guys know how this works. But for all of our new viewers:

Paypal, check, or money order is accepted. First :takeit: in the thread wins, though PMs are certainly welcome.

Shipping will be primarily USPS Priority. For the U.S., $8 for 1 slab, $12 for 2-3 slabs, exact shipping on 4 or more. $5 for 1-5 raws; $10 for 6+ raws. Artwork will be based upon size and postal rate. For Canadian buyers, shipping starts at $8 for First-Class International and I will work with you on getting an exact shipping charge. Overseas, PM me first.

I stand by my shipping and grading and accept returns on all items.

Quit duckin my PM's.

Oh, and I'll take the Bernie please.

^^ PM sent. :P

Reader has removed themself from this topic.

Quick Lebowski!!!

Start Shaking your hands above your head!!!

You need the virtual seizure-style handshake to perfect the deal!!!

Ok, granted, not OA...

Walking Dead glossy cast photo

11x17, signed by Steven Yeun, Jon Bernthal, and Laurie Holden

Signed at Dragon Con 2011

$55 less than cost!

:takeit:

^^ Thanks! PM coming in the morning.