• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

****CGC PRE-SALE GRADED BOOKS*****

35 posts in this topic

The following books were just graded at CGC, and should be in-hand next week.

As always :takeit: wins prior to PM offers.

Shipping will be via Priority Mail, and is included in the sale price.

No Probies, or HOS members.

Payment can be made via paypla (plus 3%) or via Check/Money Order.

I don't have scans YET, but I think we know the books.

Walking Dead 100 1:200 Sketch Variant CGC 9.8 $215 Shipped

Revival 1 CBLDF Sketch Variant CGC 9.8 (Hard to Find in High Grade) $300 Shipped:news: SOLD

New X-Men 128 1st Phantomex CGC 9.8 (I have two) $150 each Shipped.

Avengers vs X-Men 1 1 per Store Variant (Demolition Comics Edition) CGC 9.6 $200 Shipped (Raw just sold for $150 on e-bay with a 9.2-9.4 estimated grade)

Questions, PM Me.

Thanks all :)

I would love a New X-Men 128, but I couldn't pay that much. I'm still upset that I sold my raw NM copy when I did. If the prices come down I would be interested.

That much???

(tsk)

Try finding it cheaper on e-bay

The last 3 to sell on Ebay went for $117, 102, and 107.

Wasn't trying to insult you, I just meant that I loved the books, but I couldn't bring myself to spend 150 each on them. I am sure someone will though, I think the books are only going to go up.

Thanks!!

I would love a New X-Men 128, but I couldn't pay that much. I'm still upset that I sold my raw NM copy when I did. If the prices come down I would be interested.

That much???

(tsk)

Try finding it cheaper on e-bay

The last 3 to sell on Ebay went for $117, 102, and 107.

Wasn't trying to insult you, I just meant that I loved the books, but I couldn't bring myself to spend 150 each on them. I am sure someone will though, I think the books are only going to go up.

Thanks!!

Honestly, my friend - it was bad form posting what you originally posted. If that wasn't enough, you post this. I would be insulted - if you can't/don't want to spend the money being asked, move along. No need to an a boardies' sales thread.