• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pretty Books of the Day - 1963-64 Supermans

56 posts in this topic

Nice books BB.

Got any beautiful bronze age DCs? flowerred.gif

i've got some pretty decent ones, but, of course, no original purchases..........

frown.gif

I will just admire your SA ones then 893applaud-thumb.gif

I know at least one of those books was reprinted in 100 page form cloud9.gif

Holy cow, those are gorgeous! I'd love to see more of your books from this time period. Fantastic books, great covers, and some classic stories. I love the sons of Superman story. I had that in an 80 page giant and read it to death as a kid.

Holy cow, those are gorgeous! I'd love to see more of your books from this time period. Fantastic books, great covers, and some classic stories. I love the sons of Superman story. I had that in an 80 page giant and read it to death as a kid.

thanks - i'll post some other books from different DC characters over the next few weeks, but it's plain to see that we're in the minority............. frown.gif

thanks - i'll post some other books from different DC characters over the next few weeks, but it's plain to see that we're in the minority............. frown.gif

Bring 'em on!

Some lurkers are probably enjoying these without chiming in on each thread. sumo.gif

Watch the thread views to get the best idea of how many forumites are checking these out!

Bring 'em on!

Some lurkers are probably enjoying these without chiming in on each thread. sumo.gif

Watch the thread views to get the best idea of how many forumites are checking these out!

cloud9.gif

Ok, Ok, you did the PC thing by showing some DC's, now let's get back to Marvels. smile.gif

Edit: Have any Brave & the Bold Hawkman issues?

BB, we're a minority but a vocal minority. Don't worry about condition, just post 'em all, we just like seeing the covers!

Nah these are great..I keep coming back to see if you posted anymore cloud9.gif

Not only beautiful condition but looks like you had the "QP eye" as well! Just very appealing books.

thanks POV - wish i could take credit for the QP but i just picked one out and that was that. i just wish i had taken better care of them collectively instead of having such a range of grades - but i'm not complaining because it's obvious how lucky i was.......... grin.gif

Nice books Burnt! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ok, why are you guys "thinking" about mr highgrades comments?? i know he's a big Marvelboy like everyone else, but perhaps he enjoys a cool DC cover every now and again, as well........... grin.gif

Not only beautiful condition but looks like you had the "QP eye" as well! Just very appealing books.

thanks POV - wish i could take credit for the QP but i just picked one out and that was that. i just wish i had taken better care of them collectively instead of having such a range of grades - but i'm not complaining because it's obvious how lucky i was.......... grin.gif

Well maybe subliminally you CAN take credit. The books are overall very straight, beautifully trimmed, nicely centered. Perhaps they just attracted your eye without you really realizing it. thumbsup2.gif