• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

multi mag 135 added SA Amazing Spider-Man take 20% off listed prices

17 posts in this topic

Hope this is okay and within forum rules, going to offer these books separately berore the ebay nonsense - so, Hello, economy has finally hit us at work so I have to sell quite a bit of books. Not to lay a sob story but in a bit of panic so I put this lot together these past few minutes in the hopes of moving it for some quick cash to carry me till I have time to organize and run another sales thread - hopefully this weekend. Usual rules - first :takeit: or acknowledgement by me the lot has sold takes it, priority shipping exact outside the US, included if in the states, payment by paypal asap. Did this very quick so hope I priced it fairly. Thanks for looking.

18 VG small tape pull in top border over Dorne's head does not interfere with picture or verbage, tough to see $60

21 VG+ slight water stain inch by an inch top rt through book more visible on back, diagonal crease front cover $60

36 VG/FN slight water stain half inch by an inch bottom right back goes through a few of the last pages, pencil price and "m" top back cover $30

37 VG+ nuff said $25

41 VG/FN light wrinkle on mid back cover border $60

42 FN - crease bottom rt fc $35

50 VG/VG+ $90

62 GD/VG surface wear spine roll $10

100 FN+ $35

Scans coming

IMG_0001-6.jpg

IMG_0002-6.jpg

gonna add this as I need quick cash:

ASM #135 bagged with worlds unknown # 8 and Ironman #69

the asm and ironman have a bit of spine stress, I say they're 9.2