• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,034 posts in this topic

My 1st Express tier submission:

Mailed out: 4/16/21

Delivered per package tracking to CGC's PO Box: 5/3/21

Delivered to facility: 5/11/21 (I just checked each day with my tracking # to see when it finally got delivered onsite)

Received: 6/22/21 

Is it normal for this much time between delivery and entering into the system for an Express sub? Hopefully things speed up now after it's been received.

58 minutes ago, MetaHuman said:

Delivered to facility: 5/11/21 (I just checked each day with my tracking # to see when it finally got delivered onsite)

Is it normal for this much time between delivery and entering into the system for an Express sub? Hopefully things speed up now after it's been received.

Not if you write EX all over the box in bold, sorry yours took so long.  Also, what method did you use to ship it?  More than two weeks just to get to Florida?  

I'm not trying to rub salt in the wound here, but this package was delivered and signed for by CGC on 6/14, and it's already at Grading/QC. 

174776598_ScreenShot2021-06-22at1_47_13PM.thumb.png.08120681d23fee39af810ae9ae7ca74b.png

Edited by RedGiant

1 hour ago, MetaHuman said:

My order was delivered to CGC on May 10 and still hasn't been entered into the system.

4 Orders Shipped in 2 boxes

1 FT Modern (6 Books)

1 FT Modern (10 Books)

1 Modern (25 Books)

1 Modern (16 Books)

Shipped: 6/17

Delivered by USPS: 6/22

Acceptance Scan by CGC: 6/23

Received:  

SFG:       

G/Q:       

Shipped:

1 hour ago, RedGiant said:

Not if you write EX all over the box in bold, sorry yours took so long.  Also, what method did you use to ship it?  More than two weeks just to get to Florida?  

I'm not trying to rub salt in the wound here, but this package was delivered and signed for by CGC on 6/14, and it's already at Grading/QC. 

174776598_ScreenShot2021-06-22at1_47_13PM.thumb.png.08120681d23fee39af810ae9ae7ca74b.png

I shipped from outside the US, so it took a bit longer. I did write EX on the front and back. C'est la vie. :whistle:

3 minutes ago, MetaHuman said:

I shipped from outside the US, so it took a bit longer. I did write EX on the front and back. C'est la vie. :whistle:

Bummer, that stinks, sorry.  But yes, now that it's tracked in as received I'd imagine it should move quickly since it's Express.

2 hours ago, Point Five said:

Really? No one else here but me and RedGiant waiting on Fast Track Economy from April?

Well, OK then. Maybe we're next.  :banana:

I have a book fantastic four #74 (with a surfer label) that was delivered 5/3 I'm waiting on to show up received. The week of April 26 must have had a zillion books delivered

54 minutes ago, John Worley said:

I have a book fantastic four #74 (with a surfer label) that was delivered 5/3 I'm waiting on to show up received. The week of April 26 must have had a zillion books delivered

I mean Fast Track Economy books that entered CGC's system in April.

Nevertheless, wishing you luck! :wishluck: 

6 hours ago, NewWorldOrder said:

All books are SFG all the time.

Who cares what the system says in regards to SFG status.

If modern Slow track are delivered to CGC today your books are estimated to be SFG 80-ish business days from today then another 5-9 days to get it back to your doorstep making up the estimated 89 Modern slow track TaT.

They are not SFG until received.  Delivered just means your package was dropped off.

Anyway not sure what your point is.  I was just posting my slow track wait.  I would have to look back but pretty sure the clock was 55 days when mine were SFG. 

Edited by BrntWS6

29 minutes ago, BrntWS6 said:

They are not SFG until received.  Delivered just means your package was dropped off.

Anyway not sure what your point is.  I was just posting my slow track wait.  I would have to look back but pretty sure the clock was 55 days when mine were SFG. 

My point is too many people here think  the term "SFG" matters at any point in the TaT, and it doesn't.

Your post made it seem you are shocked your books have not been graded yet, but yet have been under SFG.

TaT = SFG.

I just did a CGC invoice so I know its SFG the moment its get delivered to the CGC office.  The moment your books go to "received" its 20-30 business days into the Tat Process.   Hence who cares when the system says SFG, thats my point. 

19 hours ago, greggy said:

Should I show up at your place to receive the package, as you're stuck in Paris?

um that's not what she said.

13 hours ago, NewWorldOrder said:

My point is too many people here think  the term "SFG" matters at any point in the TaT, and it doesn't.

Your post made it seem you are shocked your books have not been graded yet, but yet have been under SFG.

TaT = SFG.

I just did a CGC invoice so I know its SFG the moment its get delivered to the CGC office.  The moment your books go to "received" its 20-30 business days into the Tat Process.   Hence who cares when the system says SFG, thats my point. 

Really?....mine were delivered, then SFG a month later.  That's why I figured their clock started when received.