• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,037 posts in this topic

Just now, AJsLongboxComics said:

Haven't weighed in here but just want to add my +1 that turnaround times are unacceptable and have me actually considering going elsewhere for the first time.  It is unconscionable to continue adding private signings while things are this bad.  Very disrespectful and bad business, imho.  

I can relate, too many too close together. Everyday there seems to be a new one. I might sound like a hypocrite but i just sent in for Jim lee because I really wanted that one but even still . 

11 minutes ago, ak47po said:

One of my submissions was delivered today, i was super excited then i opened the box. I would caution anyone who is thinking of submitting books to CGC at this time with the of insane TAT's and new hires.  What is wrong with this picture?

DSC_0001.thumb.JPG.72ca7723f63f370a11dad8b2f0601932.JPG

Wow - rare blue slab sig series!

4 minutes ago, ak47po said:

Now how would they fix this? Im sure the COA has been discarded. Unbelievable.

I'm not sure they can. CGC only accepts a witnessed signature unless it was seen by a Member of CGC 

16 minutes ago, ak47po said:

Now how would they fix this? Im sure the COA has been discarded. Unbelievable.

That explains why it's blue label then

You don't get yellow label with a coa

So I'm not sure what you're saying other than the witnessed info was discarded? Is that what you mean?

If it is a coa that means they gave you a blue label and marked the grade down for the signature :foryou:

:tink: