• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,076 posts in this topic

Anyone having issues with the Submission Tracking page? When I go to check my status, it's saying I don't have any submissions? I have been checking the status every few hours and it just now gave me that error.

On 10/1/2021 at 3:34 PM, loboagain said:

I have been getting this message trying to check my submissions and I can't.  Anybody get this message?

image.thumb.png.af70e1b1938fecf50bf8d1931add7f25.png

Ok, whew. Nice knowing I'm not the only one. Must be an error or they just said "F it" and deleted everything.

On 10/1/2021 at 3:34 PM, loboagain said:

I have been getting this message trying to check my submissions and I can't.  Anybody get this message?

image.thumb.png.af70e1b1938fecf50bf8d1931add7f25.png

On 10/1/2021 at 3:36 PM, graffix13 said:

Anyone having issues with the Submission Tracking page? When I go to check my status, it's saying I don't have any submissions? I have been checking the status every few hours and it just now gave me that error.

Yes, same with me,

Should fix itself after while. :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/1/2021 at 4:36 PM, graffix13 said:

Their system is down again. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:45 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I use Joey as he has worked some magic on several of my books and he hand delivers the books to CGC so no extra shipping and they immediately get checked in and go straight to SFG. He has been really busy like most in the industry and has been working on books recieved from the 1st week in April.  Still I am in no rush. 

I literally got in a ton of books in April. I should be cleaned up of Aprils books in two weeks. 

On 10/1/2021 at 5:17 PM, joeypost said:

I literally got in a ton of books in April. I should be cleaned up of Aprils books in two weeks. 

It was manetteska I was replying to there with his quote here:

On 10/1/2021 at 2:46 PM, manetteska said:

Do you know if Joey made a CGC run recently? Was hoping my bundle was in the next truckload. Comics with him since about the same time.

I was just posting my submission that went through you on April 1st that showed up at CGC today and he asked. 

Thank you for your reply and all of your hard work. I have and do greatly appreciate it!  :foryou:

On 9/30/2021 at 7:53 PM, Remyvt said:

What is normal turn around for grading/quality control. My book has been in this stage since 7/21. Is this the last stage?

I got ahold of someone today and found out that it was an accounting issue. Now resolved but in 2 months no one reached out to me and I even inquired back mid September and was given a “it’s in process” with no mention of an issue. 

On 10/1/2021 at 3:17 PM, joeypost said:

Out of curiosity, does the load begin to lighten after April or did the influx just keep coming?

On 10/1/2021 at 9:32 PM, Remyvt said:

I got ahold of someone today and found out that it was an accounting issue. Now resolved but in 2 months no one reached out to me and I even inquired back mid September and was given a “it’s in process” with no mention of an issue. 

That’s not right

Anyone know the current times for Moderns (Non FT) moving out of G/E/I into G/QC (Went into G/E/I about a week ago and books were SFG on 6/15/21. Just looking for anyone who had similar dates)?

I'm still going to obsessively check every hour on the hour, of course.

On 10/4/2021 at 12:09 PM, graffix13 said:

Anyone know the current times for Moderns (Non FT) moving out of G/E/I into G/QC (Went into G/E/I about a week ago and books were SFG on 6/15/21. Just looking for anyone who had similar dates)?

My 6/23 and 6/24 are still sitting at SFG. Looks like a lot submissions went into grading around 6/15/21, which is likely stalling the process.

On 10/4/2021 at 1:09 PM, graffix13 said:

My Modern Pre-Screen (Non FT) have been G/E/I since 9/20.  It's driving me nuts why its in there for so long.  Had similar order go in on 9/2 and was in G/QC by 9/10.  

On 10/1/2021 at 12:47 PM, Aarrow108 said:

I took the below screenshot from an Instagram post made by a shop owner who sends a pretty good amount of Modern submissions on a regular basis. This "new process" would explain these crazy quick turnarounds for Modern submissions that are popping up (saw a few other postings on Instagram of people asking WTF?). Sucks for everyone else not chosen for the great experiment and that have been waiting months now. Hopefully it gets implemented across the board soon....

image.png.e640db744a1b4e017328b7102a4f3a22.png

Hello, is it my books you are looking for?