• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,047 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2022 at 5:37 PM, greggy said:

I had some charges of unusual numbers yesterday show up as an authorized charges but it was too little for the four modern subs I had delivered a month ago.

I didn't get an email confirmation so I don't know what it's for but I have an email into accounting to ask them WTF.

At least it's less than expected.  I've had it in the past when they charged me some weird overcharge of $3243.18 when it should have been $1310.  I got F'd on the reversal due to exchange rate differences.

@Guardian Comics wanna buy a star wars figure and see how you make out with the exchange :baiting: 

On 2/17/2022 at 2:45 PM, Iceman399 said:

I don't think he can be...things move smoother in the last year or so.  Like too smooth for it to be him.

Yeah, I hated when he always ignored emails and I always had to call him to get things fixed.

I dealt with Barbara last year with a shipping increase question only.

She may be in charge.

I just want an email to tell me what I'm being charged for and how it was applied. 

On 2/17/2022 at 5:47 PM, greggy said:

Yeah, I hated when he always ignored emails and I always had to call him to get things fixed.

She may be in charge.

I just want an email to tell me what I'm being charged for and how it was applied. 

Your email is important to us.  We'll get back to you in some point in the future.
Facebook reports that everyone is getting charged for the Perez signing so I'm guessing you'll be at the bottom of the pile for refunds/responses.

On 2/17/2022 at 2:52 PM, Iceman399 said:

Your email is important to us.  We'll get back to you in some point in the future.
Facebook reports that everyone is getting charged for the Perez signing so I'm guessing you'll be at the bottom of the pile for refunds/responses.

Well, this time they are $405 under what my invoices should have been so I really don't care. 

I swear the phone to accounting should just go straight to voicemail, as no one is going to answer that phone so why make you wait 5 minutes. 

On 2/17/2022 at 4:47 PM, greggy said:

She may be in charge.

Yeah, last time I had a billing issue I too had to call . Unfortunately the person I spoke to the first time said, " I will get it all wrapped up into an email and send it right to you."

About 3 days later I had to call back. Again was told they would send me an email, to which I said " I will keep you on the phone until I have received it." 

:gossip: They weren't happy about that, but I got that email pretty quick.. 

On 2/17/2022 at 5:00 PM, greggy said:

I don't care, I still want to blame Jose

When I had the question about the shipping last year, he was still on the email as a cc recipient so let's blame him. 

I have an in law like that.. Doesn't matter where or what was done. He always gets the blame.. 

So from now on when it comes to CGC .. We will blame Jose.. 

On 2/17/2022 at 2:52 PM, Iceman399 said:

I just saw CC charges for five submissions from 1/13/22.... no charge (yet) for George Perez signing.

On 2/17/2022 at 3:11 PM, jokiing said:

I just saw CC charges for five submissions from 1/13/22.... no charge (yet) for George Perez signing.

Did you get your email confirmation?

On 2/17/2022 at 5:55 PM, greggy said:

Well, this time they are $405 under what my invoices should have been so I really don't care. 

I swear the phone to accounting should just go straight to voicemail, as no one is going to answer that phone so why make you wait 5 minutes. 

When we didn't pick up, we  let the phone go to voicemail, which we didn't have to do.

On 2/17/2022 at 3:27 PM, The Meta said:

October is when I dealt with him

Was nice and easy, but I'm not a whale 

He's OK when you talk with him but the point is that I shouldn't even have to call him if he just did it in response to my emails.