• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

Customer Service (or one CSA in particular) drives me nuts.  Sent in a two book MFT with Pressing.  As of today, the books are in Day 20 of what is supposed to be an estimated 17 TAT.  So I called customer service and told them I wanted them to refund my Fast Track fee's because the books have been sitting in G/E/I for three days now.  Again for two books!  The CSA told me that while it was Day 20, the books were not eligible for a Fast Track fee refund.

I went nuclear.  This particular CSA always gives me a hard time while other CSA's are much more than cooperative.  If only I could name names but then this post would probably be deleted.  In any event, she put me on an extended hold and finally came back and told me they would refund the fees. 

I am still super ticked because it was like pulling teeth.  Why does everything always have to be a fight?

Edited by workingdog
wording

On 11/29/2023 at 3:41 PM, seanlinc said:

Small vintage submission received 11/7 was in GEI for almost 2 weeks then went straight to shipped today 👍

This has happened a few times for us lately. Sub spends more time in GEI than all the other stages combined.

10/28 order shipped yesterday
9/21 order been in G/QC for a month
8/21 order SFG since it was checked in

You'd think they would have done this enough times that they could find where order xxxxxxx is and continue work on it.  I know, I know.  The move is the reason for the delays and the move is going to make things better, and first in is first out.  
Meanwhile, I have to tell the people I subbed the books for, "see, there was this inhouse move.  They didn't say anything about it until some of us starting asking why the books weren't moving, and we have to keep seeing that graphic talking about how great their tat's are each time we log in, THEN there was a move.  Its going to make things better for other peoples orders, and other orders you want to send in in the future, just not yours right now.  And the way customer service was talking in emails, they HOPE to find these orders and get them moving".   But why would they hope to find the books?  Dont they have a system?   
Me. ......
You said the manager was looking for them for 2+ weeks now.  Why cant they find them?  
Me. .....
ELk-QSTIW4-AAy5k-K.jpg

On 11/30/2023 at 12:07 PM, workingdog said:

Customer Service (or one CSA in particular) drives me nuts.  Sent in a two book MFT with Pressing.  As of today, the books are in Day 20 of what is supposed to be an estimated 17 TAT.  So I called customer service and told them I wanted them to refund my Fast Track fee's because the books have been sitting in G/E/I for three days now.  Again for two books!  The CSA told me that while it was Day 20, the books were not eligible for a Fast Track fee refund.

I went nuclear.  This particular CSA always gives me a hard time while other CSA's are much more than cooperative.  If only I could name names but then this post would probably be deleted.  In any event, she put me on an extended hold and finally came back and told me they would refund the fees. 

I am still super ticked because it was like pulling teeth.  Why does everything always have to be a fight?

Am I reading this correctly; 3 days late on an estimated TAT? Not sure if that is in refund territory just yet.

• Administrator
On 11/30/2023 at 3:25 PM, sd2416 said:

You said the manager was looking for them for 2+ weeks now.  Why cant they find them?  

Here is a message from the operations manager:

To update you, 4329979 is in hand. The issue was he asked for an address change but some information was missing. I think it's figured out now and this one should be out today.

I hope to have an update on 4311710 soon.

On 12/1/2023 at 11:09 AM, CGC Mike said:

Here is a message from the operations manager:

To update you, 4329979 is in hand. The issue was he asked for an address change but some information was missing. I think it's figured out now and this one should be out today.

I hope to have an update on 4311710 soon.

I never asked for address chance.  I received an email because somehow there was no address/no complete address on that order, and I was asked by Julia for my address on 10/8. 

Thank you for confirming that one was found.  

On 11/28/2023 at 2:34 PM, Stefan_W said:

24 book modern submission shipped out from Canada on Nov 23 and arrived at CGC on Nov 28th. 

24 book modern submission:

Shipped out from Canada - Nov 23

Arrived at CGC - Nov 28

Box opened and SFG - Dec 1

On 12/1/2023 at 1:43 PM, Stefan_W said:

24 book modern submission:

Shipped out from Canada - Nov 23

Arrived at CGC - Nov 28

Box opened and SFG - Dec 1

Wow. My order was delivered on Nov 27th and scanned in on the 29th and the package is sitting there unopened. Something is off.

On 12/3/2023 at 11:58 AM, ChrispyC66 said:

Order shipped together on 11/14 and delivered on 11/16

The HIGH VALUE order SHIPPED 12/4/23

On 12/3/2023 at 11:58 AM, ChrispyC66 said:

IMG_5574.jpeg.fd9b2dc78f3301da01fed7ce1cfe9766.jpeg

Edited by ChrispyC66

Still waiting for my 11/3 Modern Fast Track to ship. Already cancelled my membership. After more than a decade it's time to try the competition...lol. I can't even get straight answers from service about where things are....

On 12/5/2023 at 10:53 AM, Jim M said:

Still waiting for my 11/3 Modern Fast Track to ship. Already cancelled my membership. After more than a decade it's time to try the competition...lol. I can't even get straight answers from service about where things are....

The inhouse move answer wasnt used? 

On 12/5/2023 at 1:55 PM, sd2416 said:

The inhouse move answer wasnt used? 

Oh yeah, they used it, but it can't justify a modern order received a week after my MFT order getting shiped weeks before mine. For a company whose job it is to keep valuables safe and organized they sure do a bad job of both. They tried to keep my business of course but at this point nothing could really allow me to trust them with my books anymore. I'd have to see years of change at this point.

Edited by Jim M