• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,037 posts in this topic

My turn:

FT Modern: Received 6/6/13

FT Economy: Received 6/6/13

Magazine Economy: Received 6/6/13

Your lovely PR of CGC I am assuming your turn will be quite a while from now. :fear:

His books will be conveniently misplaced for a few months.

My turn:

FT Modern: Received 6/6/13

FT Economy: Received 6/6/13

Magazine Economy: Received 6/6/13

Your lovely PR of CGC I am assuming your turn will be quite a while from now. :fear:

It's a risk I can live with to speak the truth. :sumo:

So... I'm apparently a masochist, and I submitted another order. Figured if these didn't get in before this weekend, I'd be SCREWED.

HERE WE GO.

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Half way to 10 days and they're still sitting in received....

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Seven days and not even verified?

Since it is con season you don't count Fridays, and you don't count weekends. It has been 4 business days for your books, not 7 business days. :baiting:

So... I'm apparently a masochist, and I submitted another order. Figured if these didn't get in before this weekend, I'd be SCREWED.

HERE WE GO.

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Since it is con season you don't count Fridays, and you don't count weekends. It has been 4 business days for your books, not 7 business days. :baiting:

Didn't know about not counting Fridays, but I wasn't counting the weekends. If they consider biz days Mon-Thurs (which, da doy), this should be five total? (5/30, the following Friday doesn't count, then 6/3-6/6).

Either way, this isn't coming back in 10-13 days. I never saw anywhere where they state Friday's don't count during con season. I wish my Friday's didn't count in my line of work!

HERE WE GO.

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Modern Fast Track:

Received 5/30

Didn't know about not counting Fridays, but I wasn't counting the weekends. If they consider biz days Mon-Thurs (which, da doy), this should be five total? (5/30, the following Friday doesn't count, then 6/3-6/6).

Either way, this isn't coming back in 10-13 days. I never saw anywhere where they state Friday's don't count during con season. I wish my Friday's didn't count in my line of work!

I understand it to be that you don't count Fridays of major cons, not that every Friday is given a pass. Obviously WW Philly would have impacted things, but it isn't like every Friday for the past month and months to come won't be counted as long as there are no major cons that CGC sets up at.

Modern Fast Track from Philly Con

Received: 6/5

Verified: ???

Graded: TBD

QA: TBD

Shipped: TBD

I'm already behind as the books haven't been verified yet.

Edited by Praxis52

I just had some Modern FT's go through. They were right on their 10 stated turn. They verified, graded, qc'd and shipped on days 7-10.

I just had some Modern FT's go through. They were right on their 10 stated turn. They verified, graded, qc'd and shipped on days 7-10.

Fingers crossed then....

I FT 04/26 16 comics, received 9.

I had 4 invoices 3 of the 4 have been received.

I emailed CGC and they told me that they are with qc right now and should be going out in the next day or 2.

I have a Hulk 180 that is in that group that I really hope comes back as a 9.6 or 9.8. :wishluck:

Edited by vader.2001

My first submission

4 Standard w/ coupon - delivered and verified on 6/6

3 Modern FT - delivered and received on 6/6

I'll keep updating as they are updated.

3 Modern FT verified on 6/11

10 books Express, received by CGC on 6/3; delivered to my door yesterday. :banana:
:makepoint: Have they ever been behind on Express? What's next? People posting that Walkthrough service is on time?

10 books Express, received by CGC on 6/3; delivered to my door yesterday. :banana:
:makepoint: Have they ever been behind on Express? What's next? People posting that Walkthrough service is on time?

had an express 2 months ago take 10 days, granted there was a con and a holiday so without the holiday it was 9 days. i dont complain that much about cgc because i can wait and an express last month took only 4 days.

:sorry:

Don't go hatin'.