• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
80 80

27,049 posts in this topic

10/23 - 9/26 Standard spent yet another day in QC purgatory. Day 17 of a 15 day turnaround (giving them Columbus Day and NYCC Friday as non-business days, otherwise it is the 19th day).

I heard that if CGC employees have to attend shows, those count as additional days even if they are not grading onsite. With the NYCC recently that might slow things down.

That would make sense, and thanks for the info. But even if I credit them two extra days for NYCC they're still late. I can accept lateness on a cheap sub, but at $60 per book I expect this tier to be on time. :frustrated:

I don't know what the number of days is at, but I submitted books through a facilitator at ECCC that I am still waiting for...

If you have an invoice number you can call CGC to check the status and get the "received" date when your clock started. Once you know that date this thread can be a rough guide.

I don't know what the number of days is at, but I submitted books through a facilitator at ECCC that I am still waiting for...

If you have an invoice number you can call CGC to check the status and get the "received" date when your clock started. Once you know that date this thread can be a rough guide.

Naelbis,

Uhm, yeah. I subbed some at WW PDX and ECCC and have subsequently subbed twice more since. Only the last batch hasn't come back so you should have gotten your ECCCs months ago I would think.

Naelbis,

Uhm, yeah. I subbed some at WW PDX and ECCC and have subsequently subbed twice more since. Only the last batch hasn't come back so you should have gotten your ECCCs months ago I would think.

That does not inspire confidence...these aren't cheap moderns I am missing.

9/26 - Four book Standard sub marked as Received.

9/30 - Standard sub is now verified.

9/30 - my 8/13 non-FT modern sub is now SFG.

10/7 - one week later and no movement in either sub.

10/15 - The 9/26 Standard sub switched to SFG this morning.

10/16 - The 9/26 Standard sub switched to Graded this morning. The 8/13 non-FT modern sub is still sitting at Graded. Will be interesting to see which one ships first...

10/21 - 9/26 Standard sub switched to Graded/QC today, the 8/13 non-FT modern is still in Graded/QC.

10/23 - 9/26 Standard spent yet another day in QC purgatory. Day 17 of a 15 day turnaround (giving them Columbus Day and NYCC Friday as non-business days, otherwise it is the 19th day).

10/24 - 9/26 Standard is shipped/safe. :banana:

7/25/2013 modern non-FT in graded

8/14/2013 modern non-FT in graded

9/3/2013 modern non-FT in shipped/safe ???

I had a 8/26 modern non-FT leave a day earlier than a 7/9 modern non-FT this week.

Slow boat economy (non fast track) from SDCC. Arrived today. :banana:

:whee:

Wow lucky! Good to hear SDCC books are starting to trickle in.

I ended up with 2 invoices since JSC had a separate signing.

My SDCC books are as follows:

Both invoices:

Marked received: 7/22

Verified shortly after.

Scheduled for grading: some time during the week of 9/16

Graded: 9/23

The JSC invoice with one book:

Grading/Quality Control: 10/24

The other invoice with a ton of books is still at "Graded"

Edited by gclicon