• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those attending the SD Comic Con...

7 posts in this topic

Just thought I would make this an open offer to board members, since I have made it privately to a few....

If you don't want to lug all your stuff around all day and the thought of dragging everything back to the car is less than appealing, I will have room to store the equivalent of around six luggage-sized bags at the booth, well guarded and away from prying eyes.

So if halfway through the day you have filled a short box and want a place to drop it off so you can continue looking for more, I will be happy to hang onto it for you for a few hours until you're ready to take stuff back to the car/hotel/etc...

I watched stuff for three different board members at WonderCon, and don't have any problem at all doing it for some of you in San Diego. I can't store stuff overnight, but I will be happy to save some of you guys a long trip to the car. I'll be in booth 531-533. thumbsup2.gif

Lighthouse. Thank you, that is very thoughtful of you. Just about a month ago I started an entire thread just to discuss the problem of having to drag around a heavy pack filled with comics all day. I will most definitely take you up on that and will drop off a load of comics wrapped up in some kind of bags or a box to store under one of your tables until I leave for the day. I'm tellin' ya, as most of you know dragging around up to 25 pounds of comics on your shoulder or back can really get to ya', especially after 3..4..6..8 hours of it. Thanks 'House. thumbsup2.gif ------Sid

Butch up momma's boy!!! sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

You wanna hang with the hard core you need to be willing to feel the pain!!!

PAAAAAIIIIINNNNN!!!!! devil.gif

gossip.gif I'd rather be walking around feeling comfortable than trying to work on my deltoids or quads while perusing the funny books. I work out at the gym but have no need to at the con. -----Sid

Butch up momma's boy!!! sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

You wanna hang with the hard core you need to be willing to feel the pain!!!

PAAAAAIIIIINNNNN!!!!! devil.gif

gossip.gif I'd rather be walking around feeling comfortable than trying to work on my deltiods or quads while perusing the funny books. I work out at the gym but have no need to at the con. -----Sid

As you can tell by my "Body by Burrito", I have never worked out a day in my life, so I need to carry around comics at the con just to stay in almost bad shape wink.gif

go on the atkins or south beach diet and lay off on the carbs....white bread, rice, pasta, etc. gossip.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Have you seen Steve consume butter? I say he starts by cutting down on the cholesterol bomb. confused-smiley-013.gif