• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed Thanks everyone.

27 posts in this topic

Winter is coming.

And daddy needs a new furnace so I need to raise come cash.

Normal rules apply, no HOSers, paypal will be the payment method and shipping will be 12$ per slab( will ship 2 slabs same price to same address )

I will entertain all offers but please no lowballs

Thanks for looking.

last but not least. the one you have been waiting for and it truly pains me to let go..

20120912_1522501.jpg[/img]

I just noticed the upper right corner of the holder is cracked ( not sure how it happened )

I also want to add that the color work is done by someone else, the name escapes me but if I remember right she is a popular colorist for Marvel ( I looked her up before I bought this ) and its signed by her as well although she is not listed.

sold

last but not least. the one you have been waiting for and it truly pains me to let go..

20120912_1522501.jpg[/img]

I just noticed the upper right corner of the holder is cracked ( not sure how it happened )

I also want to add that the color work is done by someone else, the name escapes me but if I remember right she is a popular colorist for Marvel ( I looked her up before I bought this ) and its signed by her as well although she is not listed.

I would like 400$ for it

SOLD via PM