• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talkative???

96 posts in this topic

Pov,

Your explanation was very well-put. I've never been drawn to horror, and the truth is, I've wondered why, since so many people like it. Your answer gave me insight toward this internal question. Thank you.

-- Joanna

Surprising and interesting answer. I always loved the pre-code ECs myself, especially Jack Davis. How that fit in with Mickey is something that I've yet to figure out myself... Both were published way before my childhood.

Just for that, I will post my Dark Mansion collection online later tonight!

Greggy, I am now scowling at my screen harder than I have ever scowled at my screen before. If you do that, I WILL be forced to buy them (provided you mean that you're posting them on Ebay and not on your website where Joanna obtained your pictures).

Greggy is history's greatest monster.

BTW, I saw a guy I went to high school with the other day (he's a couple years older than me)... He told me that he now has his doctorate in astrophysics. I was like, "What, you want to be... a SUPER-VILLAIN?" Then I fell down laughing. He just stared at me blankly.