• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Talkative???

96 posts in this topic

POV, we're in this together. I, too, am cursed with that handle, yet find myself unable to spam the boards enough to get rid of it. Not to mention the fact that "The REAL Wonder Girl" isn't even one of the titles.

-- Joanna

Not to mention the fact that "The REAL Wonder Girl" isn't even one of the titles.

Yes, the lack or sensitivity astounds me! I mean! Sheesh!

And you know what? They could just replace Talkative with something a bit more exciting! And it would stick for all. And I bet many Talkatives would be grateful.

I mean...come on? TALKATIVE???? Gyahhhhh! And a HUGE number of posts to get out of it? I smell a plot brewing. grin.gif

PS - if you reply to this is one less talkative. If you reply with a question IO can reply with an answer and also with a qiuestion in return. We can ping-pong our way out of this!

Oh . Now you guys have got me all self-conscious about MY title. Hey, I've been JUST as big a pain in the as Bug, how come I don't have a customized title??? Hey! That could BE my title!!!!!! "Just as big a pain in the as Bug"! grin.gif

I've been JUST as big a pain in the as Bug

While I'll agree that you're a huge pain the in .......this might be stretching it a little (the truth.....not your ). tongue.gif

And I can't remember who it was......but somebody in here accidentally called me hugaboo a couple of times......without even realizing what they were doing. The second time I corrected him.....I put it in caps to highlight the correction.

Next time I logged on......Arch had screwed me with the name pemanently. tongue.gif

How about "Stupid person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point"?

Nah..........it need to be something different than what's on his birth certificate.

Who told you my name was "How About"?!?!?!? No one is supposed to know!