• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man OA

8 posts in this topic

personally if you don't really collect OA and don't have any attachment to the page I wouldn't bother. If you want to have a spiderman OA piece you could probably get a better piece with just a little more money.

I've heard of Ramos but I am not familiar with. Let me put it this way, is here any series in the history of comics where a random page from issue 604 is really worth more than 400? Not that I can think of. An issue that late into the continuity of any series is never going to be very significant. The good stories get told well before #600. IMO

i see. thanks for the insight. I'll have to check to see what other OA go for that I am interested in. I appreciate your quick replies.

Honestly, it really depends on the content of the page. Ramos is a very hot artist right now (and has been one of the A list names for the last ten years, ever since him and Jenkins did that legendary run on Spec Spider-Man in 2002.) and it could theoretically be worth 400+. Depends on the content, characters shown etc. You're best bet is to do some research. See what dealers and other collectors are charging for his work of the same calibur. Ramos most recent ASM cover sold for 3500 in under a week. So keep that in mind.