• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xmen 1 resto job

62 posts in this topic

I have a copy of this with ther exact top masthead cut out with no color touch up..my spine actually was superb but mine received a 8.5 extensive with less work on it??...also i believe they might have messed up the corner too as i had a problem with CGC on mine but no proof =(.....I submiotted books awhile back first time and the one book i was hoping was a 9.0+ ended up with some kind of stain on top that was not there before i submited it=( wish i had taken pics beforehand as i think the guy takinng the submission at the con spilt some of his sandwiche on my comic =(..it got a freaking 6.5 and had been a beauty.the really suckey part it was a 35 cent variant ironfist #15...went from a book that was super hard to find and in high grade to blahhhhh..Lesson learned take detailed pics but still what are you to do if what u get back is worse shape then u have photos to show u sent in?

Seems to me that the only thing sub-par about this book is the slab it's in - I mean a 7.0 :P

I say crack it out and present it in a Mylar as a fabulously restored XMEN #1 and let the book stand on it's own.

Gorgeous restoration :golfclap: