• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Guest Name Officailly Released For The London Super Comic Convention 2013

30 posts in this topic

The Stranglers are my favourite band, first saw them live in 1980.

But any website that has music playing automatically on loading is very quickly closed when I'm browsing the web.

I agree.

Thats why I told Garry it was a bad idea to have the Worzels playing on his main page when he gets it finished.

But any website that has music playing automatically on loading is very quickly closed when I'm browsing the web.

I agree.

Thats why I told Garry it was a bad idea to have the Worzels playing on his main page when he gets it finished.

lol

I agree.

:roflmao:

Great stuff! We should talk, if you're on the lookout for some rarities.

But any website that has music playing automatically is explored fully before i carry on browsing the web.

Fixed that for ya :)