• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED*

41 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I have several books I plan to send into CGC for grading but need to sell off some of my comic collection to fund such a thing! I recently have been selling most of my comics on e-Bay but I figure a more efficient way would be to sell them on here. If there is any books you want to see more pictures of please message me and I can send you more pictures. Also if you plan to buy multiple books deals may be reached. All books in this thread will be RAW + NM unless otherwise stated with the book! Payment from paypal is preferred but if want to pay through cheque or money order please inbox me! Here is my feedback thread Feedback As well as Cloudofwit can vouch for me!

Shipping anywhere inside the US will be $4.50, If international please inbox me for exact shipping!