• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off!I **Columbia Comics eclectic GA/SA Sales Thread** Some highest grades

32 posts in this topic

The upcoming books are more my speed as I try to stay within the realms of the Silver Age. These books are from the same collection I'm selling off and like my Modern Sales Thread, they're currently not in my hands. With that being said, I will not accept payment until I have them and they've been inspected for damage. However, you can reserve them with the awesome :takeit: guy!

:news: I will offer a 5% discount on one book in the Modern Thread if you buy one book out of this thread. Buy two books and you'll get 10% off any single book in the Modern Thread. If you buy more, PM me if you want something. (thumbs u

The rules

1 - :takeit: over PMs.

2 - Price includes shipping within the US. International I will consider but please PM me first.

3 - Payment via Paypal, check or money order. I will offer a non-Paypal discount.

4 - No HOSers or Probies.

5 - Open to time payments on larger purchases. If anyone is interested, PM me to discuss.

Books coming up...let's see one popcorn eater before the first and only GA book!

:news: All books reduced by 10%!

How about a whole gallery of popcorn eaters?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Just so everyone knows, there are three highest graded books that I'll list today. And frankly, I'm not entirely sure how to price them since there's not a ton of sales data. If anyone thinks I'm off, offers are welcome!

And...here....we....go....

Marvel Mystery #73 CGC 8.5 C/OW $1300 Highest Grade (1 of 4) (w/old label goodness)

MarvelMysteryComics73.jpg