• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

san diego comc fest murphy anderson

5 posts in this topic

While Murphy Anderson is attending the San Diego Comic Fest, there is no announcement or guarantee that he will be signing comics at that convention.

I have been approved to accept submissions for this show, so a CGC witness will be at the show. PM me for more details, and I will be adding a thread to the SigSeries Event Announcements room as well.

Just wanted to give you (and anyone reading this) an update. Looks like I won't be taking in books for Murphy Anderson. Sorry about that, he is only doing limited signings at best, and possibly no signings at this show. Because of that, I won't be taking in books for him. I'm very sorry about this.

If you are attending the show and want to bring him books yourself to see if he'll sign them, I can work with you to have a CGC witness there, but that's the best I can offer.