• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

3 posts in this topic

I have one of these Coupons for 4 free CGC Standard submissions. BUT... The books I was going to use it for are now going to be going through Signature Series, and anything else I have to submit would fall under the modern tier of grading so it'd be a waste to use it on them. Wasn't sure if the coupons are supposed to be "non-transferable" or anything, or if selling 'em was a no-no, so I figured I should ask. Thanks!

I have one of these Coupons for 4 free CGC Standard submissions. BUT... The books I was going to use it for are now going to be going through Signature Series, and anything else I have to submit would fall under the modern tier of grading so it'd be a waste to use it on them. Wasn't sure if the coupons are supposed to be "non-transferable" or anything, or if selling 'em was a no-no, so I figured I should ask. Thanks!

nope, can't sell them, can't transfer them (thumbs u