• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashcans, Too Much Coffee Man, Hellboy ( CLOSED )

117 posts in this topic

Yep, another noob selling on the boards.

I'm a little bored today and thought I would give it a try here. I have been selling at small shows in the midwest (mostly Illinois & Indiana) since around 1990. Some years I only do a few, some years 20 to 30 shows. If you have been to any around there I am fat, bald and really ugly with a permanent scowl. My ebay user is wotfan1538 but I have not sold many books in the last year or so, so selling feedback is lacking. I have sold more books in the last 3 days there than in the last year.

I am just pulling some random raw books, no slabs. All over the place but mostly Independent publishers. A few Image Ashcans, Cherry stuff, Some sketched covers, Mister X hardcover, Taboo issues, sketchbooks and whatever else I find.

I will be posting free stuff along the way for anyone buying so make sure to look.

:takeit: rules

No probies or HOH'ers

Shipping

$5.00 max inside the USA, I prefer boxed shipping but I can pack a priority envelope well also. I have been shipping books out for a long time, they will be packed well.

International - I will charge exact cost from usps.

I will run this for a few days and then I will send out invoices. Let me know if you want one before then. Thanks- Roger

The Return of Mister X limited edition hardcover from Graphitti Designs. Signed on inside by Mario, Jamie & Gilbert Hernandez plus Dean Motter. #133/1500. Also includes signed Dean Motter print. Book has some wear from poor storage but a great reader.

$10.00 $8.00

th_scan0051.jpgth_mrx.jpg

th_scan0052.jpg

th_scan0053.jpg

The Cray Baby Adventures, 1994 Electric Milk Comics. About ashcan sized. Art Baltazars 1st book, pretty tough to find. Signed on front by Art. FN

also including a copy of Weirdsville / Cray Baby Crossover AU Exclusive. VF

$10.00

scan0026.jpg

scan0027.jpg

th_scan0028.jpg