• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ashcans, Too Much Coffee Man, Hellboy ( CLOSED )

117 posts in this topic

Milk & Cheese #2 1st print. scuffing on front and back covers. FN $3.00

Wildcats #0 Ashcan, 1993 Image. VF/NM $5

Wildcats Trilogy Ashcan, 1993 Image. NM $5

Supreme #5 Ashcan, Planet Comics. Signed. has some water damage FREE

Vamps Preview book, DC/Vertigo. 1994 mag sized, signed on inside by Elaine Lee. $15

:takeit:

Any other Vertigo preview books coming up?

^^

Nope, no other Vertigo previews. I don't run across those often. I was shocked when I picked up the Vamps.

Apocalypse Plan graphic novel, 2009. By Rafael Nieves & Dan Dougherty. I love this book, great story. Heaven and Hell set up as rival corporations. Instead of sales, their charts charts track souls... and then one decides to do a hostile takeover. I traded the writer for some stuff a while back and I still have a couple of these left. $12.95 cover, NM

$5.00

scan0032.jpg

Another great read. Bob Howard Plumber of the unknown. One of my favorite titles, a really fun book. Again, from Nieves and Dougherty. they put one out every year at Wizard Chicago and just print around 100. Cover price was $5 each. Run of 1-3, all NM.

All 3 books for $10.00

th_scan0033.jpgth_scan0034.jpgth_scan0035.jpg

A1 #6, Atomeka. Classic Tank Girl cover. VF-

$5.00

th_scan0014.jpg

Dark One's Third Eye Limited Variant cover. Signed on front and numbered on inside, #996/1000. NM

$5.00

th_scan0013.jpg

Animal Mystic Water Wars Limited Ashcan NM

$5.00

th_scan0009.jpg

Animal Mystic #1 Limited variant, 1993 CFD. signed on inside by Dark One & Robb. #1714/2000. VF

$5.00

th_scan0008.jpg