• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Variants, ASM, UXM, Avengers, etc., etc., etc.

104 posts in this topic

I've got 22 boxes of books I'd like to unload. Some are Bronze, some are copper and some are modern. I have a separate BA thread with 30-cent variants and some nice Signature Series Uncanny X-men. You can find it here.

For CA and Moderns, I have a number of variants, signature series, amazing spider-man, uncanny x-men, and some duplicates of various Avengers books. I'll post books periodically until I get tired of posting.

The rules are simple:

Shipping is $12 for 1-3 books and $3/book thereafter. If you buy a bunch, I will charge actual cost.

No trolls, probies, shills, shamers or drama queens.

First :takeit: gets it.

On with the show!

X-men 63 Stridex Reprint, CGC 9.6, White Pages

$75 SOLD!

I'm not even gonna tell you how stupid hard it is to find a decent copy of these things. The price is a steal.

X-men6396Stridex.jpg

X-men -1 Flashback, Wizard Authentic Variant, CGC 9.4, White Pages

I'm not going to tell you how hard it was to find one of these. It was the highest and only graded copy for a long time till Dre found a 9.8. It is signed by Stan Lee and is the Wizard Authentic variant.

$50

X-menminus194.jpg