• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-Men 11

10 posts in this topic

The tear on spine just under 12 cent does go all the way through the comic :eyeroll:

Just less than 2 inch of sellotape front top left/back top right.

My first self grade on here so I’ll go for 2.5/3.0 (no cut outs etc/firm staples/nice and tidy inside/lies flat) hm

X-Men11front.jpg

X-Men11back.jpg

X-Men11halfback.jpg

X-Men11middle.jpg

The tear on spine just under 12 cent does go all the way through the comic :eyeroll:

Ummmmmm………..duh!…… doh! ….the tear is only on the cover and back the whole book is otherwise unaffected

Must have been one of my late night postings :P

The wear down that spine is substantial with the horizontal stress and tears. You have considerable other defects to take into consideration also.

Corner creases, edge wear and creases. Looks like some ink blotching on the B.C. and just lots of general wear.

The book looks like a 2.0 without even considering the tape. But considering there's no pieces or corners missing, I'll stay with 2.0 , maybe.