• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Death of Superman books. All CGC and CGC SS. Few random slabs added.

74 posts in this topic

Actually I forgot that I found a few books last night that I apparently never scanned in.

CGC 9.8 Superman 75 polybag edition

CGC SS 9.8 Man of Steel 19 signed by simonson

and I think there is one more but I cannot remember what it is. I will get pics and prices up for these last issues tonight after work.

Actually I forgot that I found a few books last night that I apparently never scanned in.

and I think there is one more but I cannot remember what it is. I will get pics and prices up for these last issues tonight after work.

:popcorn:

need price :)

See the bold part

See the bold part

:taptaptap: