• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Impressive list of forthcoming HC archives from the UK...

23 posts in this topic

FYI - In Stock Trades didn't live up to it's name when they canceled my order for Chamber of Chills #1 - now out of stock. However, they are still available on Amazon UK and run about $50 shipped to the US and Amazon will convert the currency. This is running $130 in Amazon US and is only available from one third party seller. In Stock Trades does still have the Black Cat Mystery which is only available from third party sellers and is running about $97 + shipping.

I've been selling out of print books on Amazon for years and when they sell out and the publisher sells out the price from third party sellers will skyrocket. Especially with the first volume of a series, so if you plan to collect these, I suggest buying a copy of each first volume ASAP.

I decided to go whole hog and buy the slipcased versions, price be damned. They look cool on the shelf, and I'm thinking they will hold the value--especially complete sets of a given title.

(worship) I almost went with the letter versions when they were first released but my wallet didn't approve. The slipcase versions look really good, I like how they all go together.

BTW - Chamber of Chills 2 now sold out on Amazon

I was able to find some on Amazon and rest from the publisher, PS Publishing Co. UK.. The shipping costs aren't that bad, $8 per volume from the UK.. Chamber of Chills #1 was totally soldout except for the slipcase version which costs $137.52 at PS Publishing. These are very limited so when go out of print expect to pay a lot more for these. EJR