• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 cgc 1.8 and #5 cgc 7.0

73 posts in this topic

i have a question for anybody who sent me a questions on the books? did any of you not get the info you needed??? yes no??

No.

I made you an offer and you removed yourself from the PM. Now I have surmised, hopefully correctly, that the offer was not to your liking. If I'm off base I apologize, I would have posted in our PM but it would have been a soliloquy.

If my offer was amenable and you removed yourself accidentally, let me know. (thumbs u

I am offended by this post....................................

I have no idea what the a soliloquy is!!!

:sumo:

Ya know, if you ask me that book looks pretty darned nice of a 1.8.

I think what a lot of folks are trying to point out is clear photos and complete info and these books would likely be sold in no time. I hope the OP has thick skin and lets the ribbing roll off - and learns from the constructive comments and re-lists this with good pictures and complete details. And I think DD is on a lot of people's want list.

yea actually there was one person who just figured it had more resto than i was listing and that cgc should have graded it lower.

CGC wouldn't necessarily grade a book lower due to it having more resto - that's not how you grade restored books.