• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 cgc 1.8 and #5 cgc 7.0

73 posts in this topic

sent you a PM!..:)

I think he meant tell everyone lol

since that was the intent of my post, here's his response (hope he doesnt mind me sharing, and why would he? (shrug)

"#1 has small amount of color touch and small amount of tape on inside cover but the cover is not detached. #5 just has some mild trimming thats it. "

as someone already pointed out the restoration note is long, and seems like more than just color touch and tape but maybe CGC was feeling verbose that day.

sent you a PM!..:)

I think he meant tell everyone lol

since that was the intent of my post, here's his response (hope he doesnt mind me sharing, and why would he? (shrug)

"#1 has small amount of color touch and small amount of tape on inside cover but the cover is not detached. #5 just has some mild trimming thats it. "

as someone already pointed out the restoration note is long, and seems like more than just color touch and tape but maybe CGC was feeling verbose that day.

The label on the #5 says "TOP & BOTTOM EDGE OF COVER TRIMMED".

and no im not trying to hide anything if anybody wants the graders notes ill give them the cgc numbers as well.

How about you just post them here in the thread? You're trying to sell these books, so it makes no sense to be coy about the label notes :shrug: