• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime Suspenstories 17 Suicide Cover VG.. Face Branding Story SOLD

4 posts in this topic

CS 17 VG copy ....Tape pull BC

Presents well and has nice staples...

I think the last one sold on here for aound SOLD so lets say that..

One of the best EC books out there..

The story of the woman branding the guys face with a branding Iron is one of my favs of all time ! :o

Paypal only please.

$15 shipping in north america. I am in canada so it may take 2 weeks to get to you.

No one on the bad person list please,

First :takeit: in the thread gets it..

June/July 1953

Johnny Craig

Touch and Go!

Johnny Craig

After a man commits a murder he loses his mind with obsessing over removing his fingerprints from every single object in the house of the victim.

One for the Money...

Jack Kamen

A golddigger meets up with a rich old woman who brings her lunatic son pretty women once every year that he can mutilate.

Fired!

Al Williamson & Frank Frazetta

A ranch hand picks the wrong woman to seduce when he tries to dump her and she brands his face with the branding iron.

...Two for the Show!

Bill Elder

A man kills his wife and stuffs the body in a trunk to take on the train with him. When he notices a suspicious detective tailing him, switches tags on the trunk with one identical to it. Then he offers to show the detective the contents of the trunk. Unfortunately for him, he's switched it with the trunk used by the woman in the second story to get rid of her son's victim.

Cheers

Thor

cs17fr.jpg[/img]

cs17b.jpg[/img]