• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couple of 1st appearances, Neal Adams, McFarlane, etc!

32 posts in this topic

Nice grabs on the Hulk 340 and the 1st Black Cat (wanted both, but my Paypal is laughing at me).

(thumbs u

I totally know the feeling. Tired of paying interest on stuff so that's what this is, paying off the paypal. :thumbsup:

Nice grabs on the Hulk 340 and the 1st Black Cat (wanted both, but my Paypal is laughing at me).

(thumbs u

+ 1

They were both priced well.

+2, I was gonna grab them and when I got to the next page they were both gone :)

+3 I saw them, but I am saving for something really nice that I am hoping to pick up later in the year.

(thumbs u

+ 1

They were both priced well.

+2, I was gonna grab them and when I got to the next page they were both gone :)

+3 I saw them, but I am saving for something really nice that I am hoping to pick up later in the year.

That's fine as long as you buy it from me! :roflmao:

Would anyone be interested in me adding some lots of modern Amazing Spider-man? I've got tons of raw books but I just never feel like scanning them so I never list them. I should start a drek sale :lol:

Which issues do you want to sell and what condition are they in? I'd be interested if they're high grade (9.8-like) and I need 'em for my own collection :)

K.