• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

20 posts in this topic

I just picked up a small collection of Silver Age Marvels. A couple Golden Age books as well.

Roughly 75-100 books. I will be listing a few books a day until we hit the weekend where I should be able to complete what I want to sell.

This collections has alot of the books with "C HOLMES" in marker on the bottom of the splash page.

IMG_2603

Some dont. I will make a note on each book that does have it.

As usual - :takeit: in the thread trumps any and ALL PM's

Shipping is $5 in USA now matter how many you buy! Everywhere else pays exact (cost too much to try and get tracking outside US)

Paypal, check or MO all acceptable

Since all books are raw, if you are unhappy, just send it back for a refund (less shipping)

:news:

Flash's are SOLD via PM

Apparently prices weren't too out of wack! :applause:

:banana:

Thats it for tonight, and the rest is all SA Marvel. I'll put more books up tomorrow. Early ASM, Avengers, FF, TOS, TTA. A few KEYS in there too :gossip:

hey dan, can you give us a 'general' timeframe when you'll put up the SA books? would love to check them out!

:news:

Flash's are SOLD via PM

Apparently prices weren't too out of wack! :applause:

:banana:

Thats it for tonight, and the rest is all SA Marvel. I'll put more books up tomorrow. Early ASM, Avengers, FF, TOS, TTA. A few KEYS in there too :gossip:

hey dan, can you give us a 'general' timeframe when you'll put up the SA books? would love to check them out!

Sure Brian - Im hoping to start putting up books around 4ish (EST) :wishluck: and continue perodically until around 9 or so. Sorry to be vauge but between, homework, dinner, then getting kids ready for bed, it gets a little crazy around here during the week :ohnoez: