• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Number 6's Feedback Thread

27 posts in this topic

Maybe it won't feel so self-serving if we only leave complaint messages? :baiting:

:jokealert:

Thanks for the awesome customer service on our deal! And the books and prices were great!!!

Not to mention the darn near impenetrable packaging inside a flat rate envelope - that's tough to pull off!

^^

Bought some books from Matt's latest sales thread and I couldn't be a happier camper. The books were just as described, and talk about bomb proof shipping, I've never had a seller pack books more securely than the books I received from Matt. EVER!!!!

"WOW and OUTSTANDING," to quote my last PM to Matt.

Chris

Hi Matt,

The TTA #64 just arrived and it's a beautiful book -- exactly what I am looking for as part of my collection.

I appreciate the attention to detail -- from inspecting the book for me before purchase, overlapping of the tape to make opening easier, to attaching your own summary label (something that I do myself).

I am going to offer you double appreciation as my last two transactions on the boards were less than satisfying. In one case, I cracked out a beautiful CGC 9.4 blue label only find out that it was manufactured without a top staple. In the other, a CGC 9.0W turned out to have significant tanning when cracked out.

So once again thanks and I hope we can do business again sometime.

Dennis

I just purchased de-slabbed TTA 69, 76 and 77 from Matt. The transaction was flawless. He allowed me a time payment plan to help, and he was extremely reasonable and understanding. The books were packed exceptional, and communication with Matt has been a pleasure. I look forward to buying more from Matt, as the books were gorgeous in all respects. Thanks, Greg