• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! :)

65 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow boardies! I’ll be putting up some stuff for sale starting today and through the next few days. Modern CGC slabs mostly and maybe a couple of modern raw books here and there.

In the spirit of the recently released 2K game Borderlands 2, this sales thread will be Borderlands themed! (Yes, I am a geek)

EBTBL2_zpsfcda6d52.jpg

First a few simple :rulez: for navigating these “arid badlands”:

No HOSers, chumps, probies or skags!

Accepted forms of payment: PayPal (preferred), checks (non-rubber type), or money order!

PMs are welcome, but this little guy rules the scene>>> :takeit:

Shipping through USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $10 for one slab, $3 each additional slab. Raw books will ship via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation for $6. For boardies outside the USA, please PM first so we can figure out shipping costs.

Don't forget to sign-in if you visit. :)

All right then, as Scooter would say: “Let’s get you rolling!”

EBTScooter_zpsebd205fa.jpg

Thief of Thieves 1, 2, 3 & 4 (all First Printings) CGC 9.8

#1 GPA 90-Day Avg = $167, Last sale = $183

#2 GPA 90-Day Avg = $72, Last sale = $100

#3 GPA 90-Day Avg = $48, Last sale = $51

#4 GPA 90-Day Avg = $48, Last sale = $65

1 set available, asking --> $350

ToT1slab_zpsdfc40641.jpg

ToT2slab_zps3e7250a0.jpg

ToT3slab_zps9ea3a265.jpg

ToT4slab_zpsc7391742.jpg

How much for the loot chest?

lol Funny you should ask, because I actually purchased the limited collector's edition of part 2, so I do have an actual loot chest and it's not for sale!

:makepoint:

Then what are you waiting for those bandits aren't going to kill themselves? See you on live!

:o Nice books! Got any "Eridium" for sale? :insane: GLWTS

How much for the loot chest?

lol Funny you should ask, because I actually purchased the limited collector's edition of part 2, so I do have an actual loot chest and it's not for sale!

:makepoint:

Then what are you waiting for those bandits aren't going to kill themselves? See you on live!

:o Nice books! Got any "Eridium" for sale? :insane: GLWTS

None, seems some dude named Jack is stashing it all! What I do have is a TWD #100 Comixology CGC 9.8 :baiting:

lol

I'll prob be on Live tonight...