• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED! :)

65 posts in this topic

Batman #13 NYCC Exclusive NM+ or better. I have five copies. Let's price these at $25 each or take the lot for $100!!

Put me down for (2) Batman #13 NYCC NM+++ or better

:takeit:

Thanks, Steve :)

^^ Thanks!

What a crazy weekend this was! NYCC drained all my energy, but I had fun and got a lot done! Was lucky enough to pick up some copies of Bedlam #1, some of which I managed to get signed by Nick Spencer and subbed to CGC SS. Nick is a pretty cool guy.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Tim Seeley and Mike Norton, and must say those guys are great! They're very approachable, friendly and genuinely happy to meet fans. I got a few Revival #1 signed and remarked by them which I also subbed for CGC SS.

I got some sketches done for my personal collection by David Finch and Neal Adams as well! Saturday was my b-day, so those were excellent gifts!

All in all, it was an awesome experience and all my respect to people like jonjesper and BeachBum who do this on the regular. It's not easy work running around at a Comic Con all day, standing in lines, etc. It's hard work and you don't realize how much until you actually do it yourself!

To all my fellow boardies who've purchased from my thread, I will be sending out invoices shortly. Thank you so much and there's still some cool stuff on my thread for those who haven't bought yet! Now I'm getting ready to enjoy the season 3 premier of TWD!!

:banana:

:bump:With a recap of what's still available. Reasonable offers are always welcomed! ;)

1. The Walking Dead #94 Image Comics Expo variant CGC 9.8

Three available, asking --> $80 each

2. Thief of Thieves 1, 2, 3 & 4 (all First Printings) CGC 9.8

One set available, asking --> $350

3. Justice League #1 RRP CGC 9.8

One available, asking --> $350

4. Batman #2 sketch cover CGC 9.8

One available, asking --> $199

5. Wolverine Limited Series #1 CGC SS 9.8 signed by Chris Claremont.

One available, asking --> $225

6. Spawn #219 Phoenix ComicCon variant CGC 9.8

One available, asking --> $80

7. The Walking Dead Compendium Vol. 1 TPB

One available, asking --> $25

8. The Walking Dead Compendium, Vol 1 NYCC Exclusive - Red Foil.

One available, asking --> $150 (FREE Shipping if you're in the Continental USA!)

9. Batman #13 NYCC Exclusive NM+ or better.

Two copies available, asking --> $25 each!