• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Celebrity Signature Series OPP w/ Robert Vaughn (MAN FROM UNCLE)

4 posts in this topic

I am proud to offer the following celebrity Signature Series opportunity with Robert Vaughn. Mr. Vaughn is a celebrated movie and TV actor who played Napoleon Solo on the hit TV series “The Man from U.N.C.L.E”.

Vaughn's first notable movie appearance was in The Young Philadelphians (1959) for which he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor and a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Motion Picture.

Gold Key issued 22 Man from U.N.C.LE. Comics starting in 1966. All of which have Robert Vaughn pictured on the cover in a photo.

The opportunity will cost $100 per item which includes everything (Vaughn’s fee, Grading,

submission fee, and shipping) This will happen fast so get your book ready… :makepoint:

Please write you name, board name, address, and invoice number (Or I can put you on one) on the backing board.

If I have to prep your books you'll owe me a favor :devil:

I need the books and payment in my hand by Monday the first of OCT.

Please send me the books right away.

Steve Paulus

1549 Creek St

Rochester, NY 14625

Thanks

Steve

Hi all,

One week left to get your books into me for this opportunity...

I doubt there will be another chance to get his signature on the MAN from UNCLE comics.

PM me if you are sending in a book so I can keep an eye out for it

Thanks

Steve