• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze ASM slabs - a long run (>65 books)

97 posts in this topic

Welcome arachnophiles! This thread will offer an extensive run of over 65 bronze age Spiderman slabs in high grade. Issues will run from #103-238, with most issues represented between #116-178. Part I of the sale begins tonight.

The particulars: List prices are firm but discounts are negotiable for volume purchases. Shipping is $11 in the US, and a bit extra for other locations. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or Paypal, and time payments can be negotiated for large purchases. The first unconditional 'take it' graemlin posted either in a private message or in this thread reserves each comic.

Disclosure: None of these comics was pressed under my ownership, or to my knowledge beforehand. Some of these books are copies I bought off the rack - these are guaranteed to never have been pressed, and will be noted by an *.

Thanks for checking out these comics.