• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHEW LOT auction ends Sunday! Walking Dead raws AND #19,33,33 2nd print

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I'm running some auctions on ebay for the books just mentioned - freshly graded WDs. Just four books, they're all listed with BINs/best offer, come take a look!

Available books are all blue labels:

WD #19 - cgc 9.8

WD #27 - cgc 9.4 - SOLD

WD #33 - cgc 9.8

WD #33 2nd print - cgc 9.4 (hard to find, you know you completists need one of these ;) )

The books are "ebay priced", of course, but if any boardies are interested contact me here via PM or over there, I'm always happy to sell to board members!!

Linkage to Kat's ebay auctions:

I've received a decent amount of offers on the books but have only sold one so far - all books are still available except #33. I do have another 33 in cgc 9.8 but am not selling it quite yet.

If anyone sending offers is a boardie, please contact me over here! It's much easier to work something out via PM, and I'm more flexible if I know it's a boardie ;)

Heads' up, tomorrow I have a couple of other auctions starting late morning time -

A lot of raw Chew books, issues 1-21, (books 1-3 aren't first prints but the rest are) plus issue 27 - total of 22 books! Most are NM range, they are described individually in the auction, which starts at 9.99 with no reserve!!

I've also got a nice WD 61 raw book in NM 9.4, solid book! It will be up at the same time on a best offer/bin.

If you'd like to check them out, the link is the same one from my first post, it will take you to all of my auctions. If you look and the auctions haven't started, just give it some time, they are already scheduled ;)

Just to update; I've sold the cgc 27 and the cgc 33; I've put up another cgc 9.8 33 though! I'll probably list a few nice raw WDs later tonight - just some various first prints, nothing super early but maybe some stuff in the 20s-30s. I need to evaluate first.

I do plan on listing a small lot of three raws - it will be the WD preview books (Agents #6 and Capes #1) and I'll add in an Image Firsts WD #1.

If you're looking for a specific raw WD book other than anything I've listed, feel free to mssg me, it's possible I have it, although I have sold or given away a lot of raw copies as freebies lately.