• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fraud? Thoughts? Action 1 AND Batman 1 in the same auction?

32 posts in this topic

Ask the seller why he said Batman 1 was in "great shape" if he can't open the comic. This 'comic is falling apart' garbage should've been noted in the auction in big letters, doncha think?

Lousy scammers.

-- Joanna

Thanks to everyone who replied to this post!! I had a feeling that it was too good to be true and with the collective comic knowledge of the members of this board, I think it has become pretty evident that this guy is a lousy fraud!

Thanks guys!

DAM

Anybody noticed, he re-listed it as a reprint. I am thinking a combination of these emails eventually made the guy decide to give up? Well done everyone and especailly you "rickdogg". Because of you someone somewhere still has his money and isn't reading this re-print. Where's the Batman 1?

LMAO, no biggie at all. wink.gif I will be busy for the next few months, so my shill hunts will be close to non-existant. frown.gif If any of you find these types of auctions, please post them and i'll bid with my "cool" accounts.