• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Fantasy 14 VF- OW

5 posts in this topic

Only one book. Boy, it's been a while since I sold here.

Due to my exhuberant summer convention spending I owe the house, e.g. my wife, $300 and I've been dragging my feet on this issue these past four months.

Time to attempt an effort and clear the debt with this beautiful book.

Bill Gaines and Al Feldstein stories. Wally Wood, Joe Orlando, Jack Kamen, Frank Frazetta and Al Williamson art (1st published Al Williamson art at EC)

Weird Fantasy #14 $300 Firm OW VF- . Add 4% if paid with Paypal. Postage $5. USA only. Check/MO fine. :takeit: is the ticket.

I'll be out till tonite and back on the boards then.

WeirdF14VFOW350.jpg

WeirdFantasy14bc_zpse57a3110.jpg

Two more added as an afterthought. BTW these three books have been on the sale boards before. BC on request.

More Fun Comics #62 6.0 OW (DC 1940) Spectre cover. Bernard Baily and Jerry Siegel art. CGC notes, "2 Siamese pages." Comes with CGC Blue label. $1,700

MoreFun62602175.jpg

All-Star Comics #13 8.5 OW-W SA (DC, 1942) Hitler appearance. Jack Burnley sci-fi cover and art. Bernard Baily, H. G. Peter, and Sheldon Moldoff art. CGC notes, "Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover, spine split sealed to cover." Comes with the CGC PLOD label. $900

AllStar1385SA932_zpse4ba0dc7.jpg