• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cincinnati Comic Con Review

71 posts in this topic

photo18_zps6e752be3.jpg

Sean working hard.

Seeing lil Carl makes me excited for the upcoming season of the Walking Dead.

I bought some of the trades, but do not care for the comic. The show however is one of my favorites.

I was wondering where he's been. I've been having Fing withdrawals. :(

That looks like a nice Con! Thanks for the pictures.

What were the crowds like? Was it busy?

I thought the crowds were perfect. The lines for swamp thing and Perez were kinda long, but you could move around easily.

Hopefully the crowds were big enough for the dealers to all have made some money.

Whilce Portacio was there, I had no idea he was coming (shows how much I pay attention) I had probably 4 or 5 books I wanted to get signed by him. Tried dollar bin diving to find 9.8 candidates but gave up after an hour.

Allen Bellman was there, I considered cracking a couple GA Caps to have him sign them, but decided not to as there is no way I could complete a GA run of Cap in yellow labels.

I may have Bellman do a commissioned sketch for me, I bought one from him last year. I just didn't like the ones he brought with this year.