• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Gold Key Star Trek # 8

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys i am new to this forum, and just want to get my foot in the door. If you guys would be so kind as to tell me you thoughts on this beauty i found a a local pawn shop for $10. I know its not worth that much money, i have plenty more valuable comics but i want to get better at estimating their grade.

My guess: 6

Thanks! Krynn

One thing that is cool about it is its mislabeled as # 9 but the inside cover says its # 8.

These are on my box.net account which i think is cool because it allows you to full-screen then zoom in to see any imperfections... if people do not like using BOX just let me know and i can change it...

Also like i said i am new to this, but what does PGM mean in the subject line? (does it mean "Please Grade Me?")

EDIT: i am including the direct images now to make it easier on you guys, my original scans were pretty bad so i just redid them... hopefully they are more up to par now.Thanks for you time.

BOX.net LINKS

Gold Key Star Trek #8 Front

Gold Key Star Trek # 8 Back

GKST8f_zps96dba6f7.jpg

GKST8b_zpscd543118.jpg

You're in the correct place. Sometimes you have to wait for the flies to gather lol

I'd say 5.0-5.5 due to the color breaks (CB) on the spine.

And while it's not a rule, it's simply a good idea not to mention in the first post what you think the grade is. This way members taking time to grade your books can do so without a numbers floating in their head at the start.

WTTB :hi: