• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD OUT and CLOSED!!!!

137 posts in this topic

I purchased a Golden Age lot of about 200 books this weekend. About half of them are westerns and romance, but the other half are superhero/adventure type books. Unfortunately, the OO didn't store them very well and they sat in an attic uncovered and unprotected for about 60 years. As a result, none of them are above a 6.0. Most are lower grade. As bad luck would have it, some of the best ones were in bad shape (Wonder Woman 33, Doll Man, some Actions).

I havent had time to go through and scan/grade them all, but I hope to over the next week. I am planning on keeping about half of them and selling the rest.

Shipping will be $7.00 (in the U.S.) for up to three books. More than that and I will just charge exact shipping after getting a quote from the PO.

Prefer PayPal or money order. Chant66@yahoo.com for PP.

Open to offers, but of course :takeit: in the thread gets the book.

I will start with some GGA and related.

The Saint #6 (Miss Fury app. by Tarpe Mills 14 pgs)

Some spine roll, cover hanging on (barely) at the top staple. Foxing b/c. Tan to ow pages. Decent book that would benefit from a press (if youre into that).

3.0 [s]$50.00 $45SOLD

Saint6_zps0b4005ae.jpg

Saint6bc_zps3859cd37.jpg

Claire Voyant #4 (Kamen bondage-c)

One of the nicer books in the lot. Flat, some gloss left. ow pages. Still attached at both staples. Decent looking book. Would benefit from a press.

4.0? $125.00

ClaireVoyant_zpsdfe53b99.jpg

ClaireVoyant4bc_zps56dcab1a.jpg

:takeit:

Winner! (plus the free WW #33) :applause:

thanks for breaking the ice!