• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD OUT and CLOSED!!!!

137 posts in this topic

I thought of snagging either or both but wasn't decisive. Happy to see you excited about picking them up. Heck, Ward (looks like) and Baker in one :takeit: That's great :applause:

I know. There is actually some amazing art in these Romance/Police/Western books.

The Spirit #20 (1950)

Cover has mulitple chips, both on the bottom corners and the side of fc, also top of b/c. tan/ow pages. Basically a decent reader.

1.5/2.0 (Guide is $43 in 2.0) - $20.00

:takeit:

Dang

Sure you want this .....

Very cool book up next;

Fight Against the Guilty #22 - Tothish art by Ross Andru. Ditko art. E.C. story swipe; electrocution-c (Last pre-code)

2" spine split bottom, staples pretty tight. ow pages. Slight foxing f and b/c. Good gloss. Small chip LRC. Small chip ULC b/c.

4.0/4.5 - $55.00 SOLD

FAG22.jpg

FAG22bc.jpg

My Story #5 (formerly Zago) Awesome "smack but he still hangs onto his Cig" cover.

Kamen/Feldstein Art.

spine wear, 1/2 inch piece missing lower spine, spine roll, ow pages.

1.5/2.0 - $12 SOLD

MyStory5.jpg

MyStory5bc.jpg

Sorry about the bad cropping; I think my scanner is getting tired.

My Story #5 (formerly Zago) Awesome "smack but he still hangs onto his Cig" cover.

Kamen/Feldstein Art.

1.5/2.0 - $12

MyStory5.jpg

MyStory5bc.jpg

Very cool book up next;

Fight Against the Guilty #22 - Tothish art by Ross Andru. Ditko art. E.C. story swipe; electrocution-c (Last pre-code)

2" spine split bottom, staples pretty tight. ow pages. Slight foxing f and b/c. Good gloss. Small chip LRC. Small chip ULC b/c.

4.0/4.5 - $55.00

FAG22.jpg

FAG22bc.jpg

Kamen/Feldstein Art.

1.5/2.0 - $12

MyStory5.jpg

MyStory5bc.jpg

thanks!

Very cool book up next;

4.0/4.5 - $55.00

FAG22.jpg

FAG22bc.jpg

Thanks!