• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCH ALL SOLD - THANKS!

16 posts in this topic

All prices include shipping and insurance in the U.S. I will ship world wide, shipping costs vary by location, and insurance can make shipping internationally expensive. :takeit: supercedes PM's.

First up

HORRIFIC 3 CGC 6.5 OW/W

Classic Heck bullet in the head cover, and a nice green cover version, preferable to the brown IMHO. Not cheap, but when was the last time you saw anything better than a VG for sale. $1400 SOLD

horrificcgc_zpsedec16d5.jpg

horrific3_zps2f3af0db.jpg

horrific3bc_zpse8bb2203.jpg

All prices include shipping and insurance in the U.S. I will ship world wide, shipping costs vary by location, and insurance can make shipping internationally expensive. :takeit: supercedes PM's.

First up

HORRIFIC 3 CGC 6.5 OW/W

Classic Heck bullet in the head cover, and a nice green cover version, preferable to the brown IMHO. Not cheap, but when was the last time you saw anything better than a VG for sale. $1400

horrificcgc_zpsedec16d5.jpg

horrific3_zps2f3af0db.jpg

horrific3bc_zpse8bb2203.jpg

This is a great book... Too bad I'm presently paying off others or I'd have pulled the trigger on this one already. 2 books I've been looking for in the right grades in one thread. I'm glad one has been removed from temptation though.