• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now I understand Dr. Doom

65 posts in this topic

Yes, I'm back. Every week my collection grows.

The masters of this board can spank me a thousand, thousand times but I will keep collecting. They can block me from posting but not from collecting.

I am sure that Dr. Doom had to engage bullies 5,000 times more powerful than these jagged pebbles on the sea shore.

I'm not a super hero, just a person who enjoys seeing Wendy, the Good Little Witch, water her garden. She obviously loves sunflowers and mushrooms. By the way they are smiling, it looks like they love her, too.

If my threads are not comic related enough, I would appreciate that they be moved to the water cooler and not deleted. Also, please stop giving me strikes because you don't like me. Thanks.

And we can put the past behind us.

Now back to Wendy...

This thread would be a good candidate to move.

Let's play word substitution.

This thread would be a good candidate to [insert word here].

Or

This [insert word here] would be a good candidate to [insert word here].

CAL?

Do you believe Calamerica will save the day? I have a better team. I have Wonder Woman, Mary Marvel, Jughead, Betty and Veronica, Moose ....

I am not dissing Calamerica but is he any match?

Cal has your intellect trumped, and he's got you by a nose in the paranoia department, and it appears he's miles ahead in annoyance with board members with his ability to actually "talk" comic books. You can't seem to compete on his level - however, you are still a noob, many things can happen.

The masters of this board can spank me a thousand, thousand times but I will keep collecting. They can block me from posting but not from collecting.

I am sure that Dr. Doom had to engage bullies 5,000 times more powerful than these jagged pebbles on the sea shore.

I'm not a super hero, just a person who enjoys seeing Wendy, the Good Little Witch, water her garden. She obviously loves sunflowers and mushrooms. By the way they are smiling, it looks like they love her, too.

If my threads are not comic related enough, I would appreciate that they be moved to the water cooler and not deleted. Also, please stop giving me strikes because you don't like me. Thanks.

Now back to Wendy...

"He barfed on a sailor like a pig, and the police ate Timothy!"

I love this place.

Every day is like Halloween.

Why can't I live a life for me?

Why must I take the abuse that's served?

Now back to Wendy...

"He barfed on a sailor like a pig, and the police ate Timothy!"

Timothy Leary? I was hoping somebody would bring him up.

I am not going to re post the above video.

Wendy and I watched about 45 seconds of it and saw a theme of violence.

Unless it has a historical point that will lead us to a better future, let's just let that video decay in obscurity.

And join the fun in faery land. Casper is about to pour the punch.

8020862277_2afe34687c_z.jpg