• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Romance 100pagers help please....

23 posts in this topic

From another angle....

I have been collecting 100 pagers pretty much exclusively for 16 years sleeping.gif (I know). I have watched just about every high grade 100 page Ebay auction for about 3 years (I have every one marked as a "favorite" in Explorer, and scan through them at least 3 times a week). And, again, no submissions to CGC.

Maybe there's millions of them right under my nose, who knows? confused-smiley-013.gif

Anyway, congrats on your purchase from Greggy tonight. smile.gif

That is a much better arguement than there is none in the census so it must be rare. Go look at GS Werewolf #2 in the census. This book is not hard to find at all, yet how many have been graded?

There may be a time in the future where 203 is indeed a hard to find book and will have few census numbers to back that data up. Right now though only 100 page slabbed completionists are looking for this book. It's not like the other Superhero 100 pagers. which are in demand by more than 100 page collectors.

So, not to jump to conclusions based on coincidence, but is there a chance that 203 does not exist? Seems starange that NO ONE has gotten one graded. Who here has a copy?

I just gave a quick look at my stash and I was surprised to see that I have two #203s. One a VF+ and one a VG. I don't remember who I bought them from or how much I paid. The VF+ is a nice book but not nice enough for a slab. I want at least two of each (VG to VF+) so I'm still looking for more of a few others. ----Sid